Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday-Day 2: Walk With Christ/Day of Prayer



A Day of Prayer: Read the following: Bible Dictionary-Prayer-7th Paragraph (As soon as...) Alma 13:28-29, D&C 9:7-8

Challenge for day: Fill your day with prayer. Each time you feel the penny, offer a prayer in your heart. Spend a little more time morning & evening listening, praying to gain a better relationship with our Father & his Son.

Ask yourself: How well do I know Jesus Christ, His birth, ministry, church?
What did He do for me? Would I know Him now if I met Him?

There's a story about an interview for a man that is waiting outside a room who is next. He hears the conversation of two men going on. One is asking the other how well he knows Jesus Christ. The man answers all of the questions correctly, but overlooks a vital item. It's the second person's turn to enter the room, as he approaches the interviewer, he falls on his knees and cries, "My Lord, my God."

Journal: Do I really place my affection of my heart upon the Lord? Is mine a true relationship? Do I stop to hear? Do I listen & do?

No comments:

Post a Comment