Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas Isn't About Black Friday

Who's sick of the ads about Black Friday? They're like the elections and get in the way. Every day they offer a 'Deal'. Go away! Leave us alone. Let us enjoy our play.
This bird seems to be saying, "Leave me alone! I'll worry about it later, not now!" Businesses greedy to get their share of the goods are bombarding us with Black Friday sales every day. It seems to be more important than the Christmas holiday. No one has even mentioned Christ or Christmas. It makes me want to boycott shopping at any of their stores. I'll do it my way. Fortunately, it was much easier and slower paced when we were young. I'm glad our parents didn't go all out to make Christmas more about the commercial and presents than about family and Christ. I feel so sorry for my children and grand children facing the barrage out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment